[c-nsp] Cisco Router 2821 is having issue & getting error

Ahsan Rasheed ahsanrasheed9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:05:28 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

I would like to say thank you so much for all of you who replied & helped
me to fix this issue.

I also tried to use working RAM of another router on this bad router but it
also could not fix.

I also tried to use CF(Compact flash) of this bad router into another good
router so CF of bad router is working fine into good router.

I also checked CF(compact flash) of good router into bad router but i am
getting same below errors.

CF(Compact flash) on bad router is 128MB but this CF card is working fine
on another working router.

Now i also know that RAM & CF(compact Flash) is not an issue but what is
the issue?. Below are the possible issues on this router?

1)Router file system is corrupted?
or

What could be the issue?
---------------------

Still getting below errors:

DIMM0 is a ECC Memory
DIMM1 is a non-ECC Memory

c2821 platform with 524288 Kbytes of main memory
Main memory is configured to 64 bit mode with ECC disabled

Upgrade ROMMON initialized
boot: cannot open "flash:"
boot: cannot determine first executable file name on device "flash:"
c2821 platform with 524288 Kbytes of main memory
Main memory is configured to 64 bit mode with ECC disabled

Upgrade ROMMON initialized
boot: cannot open "flash:"
boot: cannot determine first executable file name on device "flash:"
c2821 platform with 524288 Kbytes of main memory
Main memory is configured to 64 bit mode with ECC disabled

Thanks & Regards,
Ahsan Rasheed