[c-nsp] Slightly off-topic - Network Monitoring software

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 19:05:20 EDT 2015

It looks really funky, but quite pricey from what I can see:http://liveaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LiveAction-Product-Update-for-Cisco.pdf

Not sure I could justify half to three quarter $m on NMS.
>From the same PDF, also looks like it might not do so well supporting some of the gear that isn't so new and shiny (where does 6500/7600 fit in below list ?):
"Hardware: Aggregation Services Router (ASR), Cloud Services Router (CSR), Integrated Services Router (ISR),Catalyst 4K Switch, Catalyst 3K Switch, Catalyst 2K Switch, Wireless, and IoT Connected Safety and Security"

Not for me I think, but I'm sure others will find it more to their liking.