[c-nsp] BGP doesn't advertise prefixes

Samol molasian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:27:15 EDT 2015

Hi Phil,

Just issued that command. (3,4,10) do not contain the peer we want to
advertise out. Basically, we do the same config as other peers, but it
doesn't advertise out. More to this,  we got few prefixes, only one of them
can be advertised out via this peer, but not the rest though they got the
same rule applied. Even weird that this one prefix that can be advertised
to this peer can't be advertised to other peers like (3, 4, 10).  I really
don't know what's going to do next beside thinking of reload the device and
upgrade the ios and not sure what version to upgrade to.

Regards,

--
Samol Khoeurn
(855) 077 55 64 02 / (855) 070 52 53 46