[c-nsp] BGP doesn't advertise prefixes

Samol molasian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:49:33 EDT 2015

Hi Phil,

thanks for advice. I will double check. probably need the fresh eyes to
look into it. but by using the command as below, could we say that the rule
is correctly matched?

rtr#sh ip bgp route-map EQUINIX-TRANSIT-OUT
BGP table version is 337521027, local router ID is <omiited>
Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i -
internal,
              r RIB-failure, S Stale
Origin codes: i - IGP, e - EGP, ? - incomplete

   Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path

*> 123.0.73.0      0.0.0.0                  0         32768 i

Regards,

--
Samol Khoeurn
(855) 077 55 64 02 / (855) 070 52 53 46