[c-nsp] IP Transit optimization

Fred Hollis fred at web2objects.com
Mon Aug 3 06:37:02 EDT 2015

Hi Darren,

We're currently evaluating Border6 and so far it looks very promising.
Their support is unbelievable awesome, they have a fantastic
understanding of the whole network picture.

What I like a lot with them is that they're more a smaller company and
much more flexible than e.g Noction.

As far as I remember, they also offer inbound optimization (based on
prepending AS and setting BGP communities), but it's not something we
tested so far