[c-nsp] asr1k looking for advice on packet capturing

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 18:49:48 EDT 2015

Hi Bryan,

Does the config work when it is service instance specific?
I think the logic is that the main interface itself is not accepting any frames and that it's just the service instances that allow specific frames (as dictated by the encapsulation cmd).

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.