[c-nsp] QinQ and Bridging

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 04:18:04 EDT 2015

Hi Garry,

On the ASR1K I think you need to use the EFP type of config for the L2 bridging to work:
interface GigabitEthernet0/1
service instance 61400 ethernet
 encapsulation dot1Q 614 second-dot1q 201
 bridge-group 201

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.