[c-nsp] me3800x IOS

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Aug 12 02:15:44 EDT 2015

On 11/Aug/15 21:58, Tim Densmore wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Thanks for the recommendations - very helpful.  I meant to reply
> earlier, but I'm sure you all know how that goes sometimes.

I've started testing 15.5(3)S. So far so good, although the good old bug
where the interface description disappearing after a reboot remains.
Funny enough, this doesn't seem to affect interface descriptions on
logical interfaces, e.g., Loopback, VLAN, e.t.c., although it does
affect Port-Channel interfaces.

Cisco have also moved some things around in 15.5. For example, DNS
resolvers now all appear on one line, instead of one per stanza. Also,
the SSH configurations have been shifted further down into the
configuration.

Mark.