[c-nsp] ASR9006 - CG NAT - VSM-500

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Dec 15 15:30:37 EST 2015

Is there a way to get output for outside global addresses ?   I would like to do this so I could backtrack what translations relate to my inside ip’s, etc ?

I mean I would like to look for outside global destinations but I don’t know a command to type that would list all the outside global addresses or specific outside global address.  Like in the output below, how would I type a command to look only for entries relating to 11.22.33.44 ?

(maybe this is what logging is for ! … but would be nice to know if the IOS XR or CGN cli has something for this)

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:eng-lab-9k-1#sh cgn nat44 nat1 session protocol tcp inside-vrf six inside-address 10.144.0.11 port 50430

Tue Dec 15 14:24:11.878 CST

NAT44 instance : nat1

Outside Address     : 99.88.77.66

Outside Port        : 2762

Translation Type    : dynamic

Protocol            : tcp

  Destination Address       Destination Port

  11.22.33.44             20480

Aaron