[c-nsp] cat 6800 performance mode

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Dec 16 16:10:20 EST 2015

Hi,

> What I can tell you is that 100Gbps ports are planned for late 2016, but
> only for the 6807 chassis. The 6800 will not get this support.

there are things out there and I cant just blurtstuff out...chat with your Cisco SE - I'm sure they
can run you through some slides showing new things coming for the 6807 chassis etc that will
be why certain new lines cards will be able to arrive and be driven etc.

read up on the 6800....and note how high-capacity blades will work  (and what sort of blades
wont work in the future.... ;)  )

alan