[c-nsp] Non Cisco SFP

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:15:01 EST 2015

This is exactly the opposite of my experience. The Cisco branded
optics are generally the problem supporting dom properly, or have
interoperability issues in their own gear, while the generics + a
programmer are generally more reliable, far cheaper, and far more
usable across the different platforms due to the Cisco attempts at DRM
for a standardized interface.

-Blake