[c-nsp] ME3400 high cpu

PlaWanSai RMUTT CPE IX pws_admin at thaicpe.com
Tue Feb 3 04:22:13 EST 2015

> Its most certainly not. If you neither know the exact configuration of the
box, nor if the box is layer 2 or layer 3 switching, then you better not
partition the tcam for a specific purpose.

> Check logging, check your routing table. If you have a routing-table (aka
"ip routing" in the config), then you cannot use the layer 2 template.

I'm not use the routing. It is l2 switch. Why does it have the high percent
of interrupt process?

3400#sho ip rou
Default gateway is 10.1.7.1

Host               Gateway           Last Use    Total Uses  Interface
ICMP redirect cache is empty
3400#

Thank you very much.