[c-nsp] PBR Limits for Nexus 7k

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Feb 3 13:17:40 EST 2015

Hi Brian, please see inline below:

At 09:06 AM 2/3/2015  Tuesday, Brian Christopher Raaen quipped:
>I was doing some research and found the Nexus listed a limit of 23 entries
>for PBR.

This is a limit on number of PBR route-map sequences. Each sequence
can have a match statement pointing to an ACL of arbitrary size.

>  I have some situations that require source based routing for more
>than that many pairings(more like 200-300).

This limitation would essentially restrict you to 23 unique sets of
next-hops (ie, each sequence can set 1 or more next-hops) for each
set of match criteria (ACL).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tim