[c-nsp] Block Ultra Surf v14 on ASA

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Thu Feb 19 04:39:00 EST 2015

Then they will just move from ultra surf to another vpn/proxy service...
If the user is already doing this to bypass your security you will need to block them all not just one.

Why not upgrade to a firewall that can block this type of service , not just some ips,  we use Fortinet but lots of them exist.

Brian