[c-nsp] flexible netflow - ASR1K / vrf

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:50:45 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 x ASR1K's connected together, with the following:

flow record rm_1
 match routing vrf input
 match ipv4 source address
 match ipv4 destination address
 match transport source-port
 match transport destination-port
 collect interface input
 collect interface output
 collect counter bytes
 collect counter packets
!
!
flow monitor mm_1
 record rm_1

If I create a test vrf and apply it to a loop interface on both routers, and enable netflow on them

 ip flow monitor mm_1 input

Then ping between the loops (Using src IP of the loops), I see no flows if I issue:

show flow monitor mm_1 cache format table

>From what Ive read (Ive only just tried testing this), I should be able to "see" VRF flows, if netflow is enabled on an Interface in a vrf?

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers.