[c-nsp] flexible netflow - ASR1K / vrf

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Jan 7 10:10:06 EST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 01:44:50PM +0100, Antoine Monnier wrote:
> > If I create a test vrf and apply it to a loop interface on both routers,
> > and enable netflow on them
> >
> >  ip flow monitor mm_1 input
> >
> > Then ping between the loops (Using src IP of the loops), I see no flows if
> > I issue:
> >
> > show flow monitor mm_1 cache format table

Netflow needs to be enabled on the actual ingress interface on the router,
not on the loopback.  There's no "input" traffic on loopbacks (except if
you use them to bounce traffic around).

I have no idea whether ASR1k can do netflow for packets arriving MPLS-
encapsulated, though.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de