[c-nsp] weird hardware failure, looking for wisdom

Joe Pruett joey at spiretech.com
Fri Jan 9 20:56:11 EST 2015

someone offlist pointed me at the memory failure issue that cisco has
seen triggered by power cycling. i have swapped in some older ram and
the npe came up. i have pulled the i/o card and so far i am not seeing
any voltage warnings. i'm letting the unit idle over the weekend to see
if the voltage nonsense starts back up again.

i love coincident issues.