[c-nsp] storm-control broadcast level (4948)

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:25:01 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some "real world" experience on what values to implement for storm-control on 4948's (Customer facing Ints, and switch(Customer/Carrier/Our own) facing Ints)...I realise every network has unique traffic patterns, so recommended values would vary dramatically....Ours is a service provider network, ports connect to customer switches/routers/firewalls/carriers, and we sell a mix of vrf+inet tails.

Also, any other Int templates you use to improve/mitigate customer "miss-configurations" would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.