[c-nsp] NDE Sup720-3BXL and 3CXL with Andrisoft WanGuard

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Tue Jan 27 11:12:21 EST 2015

Hi folks,

Couple of quick questions..

Can the 65xx with SUP720-3BXL or 3CXL support netflow rates that are
not sampled rates ??
At present we are doing a sample rate of 1024, and I'm wondering if we
can reduce that to get finer resolution and if that will  a)
negatively impact the box, b) really get us anything...
The box is used for routing and managing BGP transit / peering connections.

Any experience with Andrisoft Wanguard product, good bad ugly, support issues ??
If any one has sample configs, i'm interested in that as well

Many thanks.

I'll post back the results of our trial with Andrisoft for others to
reference....