[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR with NPE-G1

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Jul 7 15:16:10 EDT 2015

I would strongly recommend picking up a refurb NPE-G2. They should be cheap and available. We are running 15.2(4)S7 on ours with BGP/EIGRP. Very stable. You might also want to bump up your buffers on the 72xx.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/10000-series-routers/15091-buffertuning.html

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039