[c-nsp] Shaping pseudowire on ME3600->ME3600 (L2)

George Giannousopoulos ggiannou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:38:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

In some certain cases you are not allowed to apply a policy-map which
includes *only* class-default
To workaround the issue you have to add a dummy class like the following
example

class-map match-any dummy
 match qos-group 99

policy-map 50M-OUTPUT-POLICY
 class dummy
 class class-default
  shape average 50000000
  queue-limit 2000 packets

Just make sure you don't match anything useful in the dummy class-map :-)