[c-nsp] Network monitoring / NMS software

Azher Mughal azher at hep.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 9 13:17:54 EDT 2015

Try the Ubuntu Image which is all pre-configured, saves lots of time. I
am using it under a CentOS KVM installation.

Once you are logged in then go to /opt/librenms and issue 'git pull' to
get the latest updates.

The only caveats you might come across is the size of disk space which
is 10GB at the moment, but of course this can be expanded later.

Cheers
-Azher