[c-nsp] ME3600X mLDP

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Jul 10 08:10:24 EDT 2015

I’m so sick of the ME3600s, and Cisco in general.  Our latest kick in the pants was turning on DHCP snooping. That caused legitimate DHCP traffic that was traversing PWs on the box to get dropped.  Snooping should have absolutely nothing at all to do with DHCP being carried inside a PW.  Rediculous.

How we’ve gotten around the NG-MVPN thing is just build an xconnect from the ME3600 to a device that does NG-MVPN.