[c-nsp] IP on xconnect?

Chris Hunt dharmachris at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:15:45 EDT 2015

This T1 router is just hanging on the office's internal network but the
the loopback addresses are not within the DATA vlan subnet so they're
not accessible from it , nor is there any dynamic routing available.
Maybe I could just add a loopback in the DATA vlan subnet and it would
respond to ARP requests. Is that what you're suggesting?

-Chris