[c-nsp] ME3600 migration to something with more 10 gig ports

Fredrik Vöcks fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se
Tue Jul 14 06:21:44 EDT 2015

Yes the ASR920 is certainly the way forward in this segment.

Just remember this platform is still young and there are some rather
annoying bugs and features missing.

For example when deployed as a layer2 FTTH device;

1. You cant do igmp snooping without the metroipaccess licens. Say what?
2. Switch can error-disable ports but cant recover. So you have to hack
your own EEM script.

Regards,

Fredrik Vöcks
CNO