[c-nsp] ASR1k - Punt-Policing in conjunction with CoPP - aggregate and inbound policy to Control-plane

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 20:11:55 EDT 2015

Replying to own message:

Tried with: platform punt-policer 29 10
and corresponding copp service-policy(inbound) to reflect

policy-map PM-COPP
class CM-EBGP
class CM-HSRP
class CM-EIGRP
class CM-TTL0/1
police rate 10 pps conform-action drop  exceed-action drop

No Luck! Same garbage: ttl-0/1 packets are still gettting punted to RP by FP - ESP/QFP

AnyOne from "Cisco" here that can shed some light wrt behavior of IOS-XE as applicable to the above?

Being a little-gratuituous given the circumstances:

"IOS-XR" the "latest&greatest *fuckup* by Cisco??

I have no doubt!

./Randy