[c-nsp] Replacement front for WLC / Lobby Amabassador?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Wed Jul 29 14:18:34 EDT 2015

Hi,

I was looking into the Cisco WLC (2504) a bit, specifically the webauth
... I have it working quite nicely, though I came across one minor gripe
- a lobby admin can easily create a guest account, but the WLC does not
provide any way of creating a voucher printout/access sheet ... sure one
could use some external Radius auth or similar, but it seems pretty
stupid that there is no provision included to just create a simple web
page that has e.g. a site specific layout with all the relevant
information ...

Is there any "small and simple" solution for this problem? I sure do not
want to go out and buy a license for the Cisco Prime Infrastructure VM
appliance, which has the option to print the access info sheet ... seems
to me like the print option was left out on purpose ... :(

One alternativ might be a simple frontend that uses a simple telnet to
the WLC to create a guest user and creates the printer output ... ?!

Hints appreciated, -garry