[c-nsp] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: ASR920 - ISR4431

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Wed Jul 29 20:37:59 EDT 2015

Yes MVPN Rosen is on the roadmap.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Routing Segment
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

For corporate legal information go to:http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

From: Fredrik Vöcks <fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se<mailto:fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se>>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 5:29 PM
To: Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam <vinbalas at cisco.com<mailto:vinbalas at cisco.com>>
Cc: "cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>>, Garry <gkg at gmx.de<mailto:gkg at gmx.de>>, Nick Cutting <ncutting at edgetg.co.uk<mailto:ncutting at edgetg.co.uk>>, Waris Sagheer <waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: ASR920 - ISR4431

Hi,

What about MVPN Rosen (MDT)?

Is that on the roadmap as well?

Regards,

Fredrik Vöcks

On Jul 30, 2015 01:57, "Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam (vinbalas)" <vinbalas at cisco.com<mailto:vinbalas at cisco.com>> wrote:
Netflow is committed on the roadmap. We are looking at 3.18 (March 2016) or 3.19 (July 2016)

Thanks,
[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/signature_09.png?ct=1413850239407]

Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam
ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING

vinbalas at cisco.com<mailto:vinbalas at cisco.com>
WebEx Social profile<http://iwe.cisco.com/web/vinbalas>
Phone: +1 408 527 2051
Mobile: +1 919 802 8751

CCIE - 25703

www.cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif] Think before you print.

Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for Company Registration Information.

From: Muhammad Waris Sagheer <waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 2:36 PM
To: Nick Cutting <ncutting at edgetg.co.uk<mailto:ncutting at edgetg.co.uk>>, Fredrik Vöcks <fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se<mailto:fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se>>
Cc: Garry <gkg at gmx.de<mailto:gkg at gmx.de>>, "cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>>, Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam <vinbalas at cisco.com<mailto:vinbalas at cisco.com>>

Vinod,
Can you please confirm if Netflow is in the committed roadmap on ASR920 and if yes, when? Thanks.