[c-nsp] Need working ASR1k pppoe police/shaping

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:49:20 EDT 2015

> Lukas,
>
> As for rate limiting, when changing from 7200 to ASR, I started needing
> to use the ISG/SSG way of doing it using the following radius attribute:
>
> Cisco-Service-Info = "QU;$inbits;$inburst;$ineburst;D;$outbits;$outburst;$outeburst"

If you can't use predefined policy-maps for whatever reason, sure.

Otherwise the approach I suggested is simpler and more portable (works fine
on both 7200 and ASR1k).

I would rather avoid rewriting tens of thousands of radius accounts in this
situations, which is why the simple and portable approach scales best for
me.

Lukas