[c-nsp] OSPF per-prefix LFA

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:26:26 EDT 2015

Hi
Got your point :)
regarding tunning , is there a was to judge the values that should be in place with affecting performance ?

From: ggiannou at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:54:42 +0300
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] OSPF per-prefix LFA
To: eng_mssk at hotmail.com
CC: adam.vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

Hi Mohammad,
It's not one or the other..With OSPF tuning you improve convergence for sure and as others said, it's a good practice to do so.If you also implement LFA, you have an extra bonus in convergence time.