[c-nsp] ASR920 - ISR4431

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 06:25:45 EDT 2015

Thank you for this.  Maybe the CX is too new - or it wont be getting the 3560-X templates.

I have a 3650 under my desk at present - I'll do some testing.

I really like the 4451's - they much more like an ASR than an ISR - they do "most" things in hardware.
We have had to buy a lot of licences though - but this just the way that cisco is going.