[c-nsp] Cisco console port to USB

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Mar 2 15:51:35 EST 2015

I use a usb/db9 cable that comes with a TRULink CD driver disk. Works great.
I find that in this new world of using usb for console, the com port
sometimes changes on you and you have to go into windows device manager or
somewhere to find what COM port it changed to... like COM3 or COM5 or
whatever.

Aaron