[c-nsp] Lock frequencies and/or band on C819-4G

Alexander Wågberg alex.wagberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:18:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

We're having a lot of issues with tons on C819-4G LTE-routers. The router
often choose the 2600mhz (band 7), which gives us very poor download and
upload performance. If we use the 800mhz (band 20) or 900mhz (band 8),
which goes further and penetrate further into buildings, we get significant
better download and upload speeds.

I cannot find any command to lock the router to a specific frequency and/or
band, I can only find configuration to lock it down on "3G or 4G (LTE)".

Any ideas? Hidden commands?

Thanks!

BR,

Alexander Wågberg