[c-nsp] ASR1002-X & (2) full BGP feeds

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Thu Mar 19 09:51:06 EDT 2015

1,000,000 limit is FIB which is only best routes(500K+ routes), RIB only
consume RAM.

You'll be fine with 8Gb memory, but if you plan to use non-cisco memory,
just go with 16Gb its cheap. 16Gb will be enough to store 25M routes as
Route-Server last I heard from Cisco.

IOSd will only consume half memory of available for platform. Regardless
ISSU (which is need additional memory if enabled).