[c-nsp] ASR1002-X & (2) full BGP feeds

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Fri Mar 20 13:57:01 EDT 2015

I have never used Cisco’s ram for upgrades and never been bitten by this.  The memory is usually the same memory.  At one point I remember seeing a Kingston rebranded Cisco memory module for sale for several thousand dollars and the Kingston equivalent was 100 and change.  Cisco memory is one of the biggest ripoffs.