[c-nsp] ASR902 vs ME3800X

Mattias Gyllenvarg mattias at gyllenvarg.se
Tue Mar 24 05:01:00 EDT 2015

What are we hoping for / expecting from Cisco here?

I would like to see an ASR920 with extendend bufferspace to replace the
ME3600X. Mostly because the formfactor is superior.

Also, I am missing an 8xTe version of the ASR900.

Generally, I am pretty happy about the ASR900 line so far. It lacks
software maturity, but that is in the nature of new things.

--
*Med Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards*
*Mattias Gyllenvarg*