[c-nsp] IPv6 Deployment Was: Facebook Abuse Tracing

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Thu Mar 26 08:36:42 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 09:42:58PM +0300, Samir Abid Al-mahdi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This require a DS-Lite, right ?  if yes, the CPE must be DS-Lite enabled,
> right ?

Why would it? You could simply dual stack your CPE handing out 100.x.y.z
CGN prefix IPv4 addresses and a public IPv6 address/prefix.

We are doing dual stack with both public ip address on PPP (ipcp,
ipv6cp) and DHCP prefix delegation for IPv6.

We did this quite early and today we have a total
of ~25% traffic on IPv6.

Flo
     We need to self-defense - GnuPG/PGP enable your email today!