[c-nsp] cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 148, Issue 64

Tom Lusty tlusty at wayfair.com
Fri Mar 27 12:26:58 EDT 2015

I'll second the recommendations for looking at the 4500X.  We've been running 4500X's for over 2 years and they've performed quite well.  We selected them for many of the same reasons already outlined.

We've recently started working with the Nexus 9K line (9732PX), which is actually cheaper than the 4500X for more ports, lower latency, etc.  We only have a small sampling of them currently but they've worked out quite well in thus far.

Message: 6