[c-nsp] Preventive Maintenance Template

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Tue May 5 07:33:17 EDT 2015

I have a lot of customers that use different types of devices : switches , routers , firewalls , IPS , WLC , etc.So am trying to develop a template to check the health of the deviceI can make a template for each kind of device I can get CPU , env , memory information , but am searching for more deep analysis