[c-nsp] Preventive Maintenance Template

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Tue May 5 08:02:53 EDT 2015

Well, if you just want to check CPU, env and memory, each platform should have CLI versions of those commands. In terms of deeper analysis, I’m sure any errors that might lead to an issue with the platform would show up in the logs.  Presuming you have the local logging buffer setup correctly to log errors and the like, that should probably give you all that you can reasonably expect to get for your template.