[c-nsp] Preventive Maintenance Template

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue May 5 12:48:18 EDT 2015

We collect things along the following lines:

a) interface status
b) BGP status (for all address families)
c) interface descriptions
d) interface IPs
e) ISIS/OSPF neighbor(s)

This is fairly easy to script and automate if you have an existing RANCID installation.  You can then snapshot pre+post states and just diff the outputs.

- Jared