[c-nsp] Black hole routing dynamically

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:04:42 EDT 2015

> On May 9, 2015, at 03:13, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Also IOS XE has support for flowspec safi for RR functionality.
> How do you find the match and set options so far?
> Reading through the docs the match options seem pretty limited on XR -compared to Junos.
> But at least XR seems to support NSR for flowspec.
>
> adam

i’ve admittedly not as much juniper experience as i would like, especially with flowspec.
this was driven out of another alternative for ddos mitigation for customer networks (all cisco shops, generally).

comparisons of things like arbor on vsm, srtbh, and flowspec generally come up in conversations.  we wanted to be ready for those.

overall it works.  it is pretty rudimentary — but not having any juniper experience — it was pure speculation on my part.

q.