[c-nsp] multicast routing tabel

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Tue May 12 17:37:00 EDT 2015

Thought I have the number in my notes somewhere but I don't and it looks like it's not that obvious searching the net.
According to this link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/117712-problemsolution-cat6500-00.html
It looks like mcast route takes so much memory as an IPv6 prefix right?

adam