[c-nsp] "New" IOS release time frame, when bug is identified

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri May 15 00:29:31 EDT 2015

Hi CiscoNSPList (we love that anonymous names!),

> On 15 May 2015, at 06:21, CiscoNSP List <cisconsp_list at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Ive unfortunately uncovered a bug on the ME3600, and Cisco are recommending I wait until IOS version with fix is released...problem is that they have given me a date of 30th September 2015 for the release date!

Do you have an active support contract?

What’s the bug? It is forwarding-impacting? Maybe it’s
cosmetic?

What the case owner actually said/wrote? Can you give us
case number, or bug number?

--
"Those pople who think they know      |               Łukasz Bromirski
 everything, are a great annoyance to |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
 those of us, who do."   Isaac Asimov |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net