[c-nsp] "New" IOS release time frame, when bug is identified

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 02:17:02 EDT 2015

Err - Hotmail borked  my reply...anyway...info was:

Yes, we do have active service contracts on all our ME's

Its not cosmetic, it impacts labels being assigned to IP's...Cisco still investigating whether it is isolated to only ME3600

Bug is still "private"(i.e. Details not publicly viewable) - but located here: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu32800
Can provide SR if needed....Cisco's current response: (Which I have requested urgent review, from TAC/ME Dev/MPLS Dev and our AM)
 my reply...anyway...info was:

Yes, we do have active service contracts on all our ME's

Its not cosmetic, it impacts labels being assigned to IP's...Cisco still investigating whether it is isolated to only ME3600

Bug is still "private"(i.e. Details not publicly viewable) - but located here: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu32800
Can provide SR if needed....Cisco's current response: (Which I have requested urgent review, from TAC/ME Dev/MPLS Dev and our AM)
.
Bug will be fixed on the code version 15.4(3)S4

 my reply...anyway...info was:

Yes, we do have active service contracts on all our ME's

Its not cosmetic, it impacts labels being assigned to IP's...Cisco still investigating whether it is isolated to only ME3600

Bug is still "private"(i.e. Details not publicly viewable) - but located here: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu32800
Can provide SR if needed....Cisco's current response: (Which I have requested urgent review, from TAC/ME Dev/MPLS Dev and our AM)
.
Target release date: by 9/30/2015
They have a work-around, but are recommending waiting for IOS update.