[c-nsp] Sup2T MPLS-TE - Strange issue with MTU selection

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Mon May 18 13:01:02 EDT 2015

The only two options I can think of are reboot the box and see if it fixes it
Or open a tac case with cisco (which I am guessing you can't do because you don't have
a service contract).

Mack McBride | Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.
O: 720.891.2502 | mack.mcbride at viawest.com | www.viawest.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube