[c-nsp] Nexus 9300

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue May 26 05:42:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 09:31:39AM +0000, Gustav Ulander wrote:
> We are really happy with them L2 wise.
> Routing features are abit immature we feel.

So, for someone who doesn't understand Nexus nomenclature or architecture
- where is the "underlying" difference between N3064, N3548 and N9372?
They all seem to be "48x 10G + <x>"...

What's the significance of "Nexus 3xxxx" vs. "9xxx" in this context anyway,
except "marketing gone rampant"?  I thought 9xxx are the big SDN-ish boxes,
not 1RU L2 stuff...

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de