[c-nsp] Nexus 9300

Clint Wade jarod.wade at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:52:28 EDT 2015

We are using them in a rather large VXLAN deployment, they have been great
so far, great price per port numbers. Will you encounter bugs in the
earlier code releases? Most likely if you're running VXLAN, other than that
if you keep code fairly up to date that should alleviate those kinda
problems. But from a Layer 2 perspective they have been pretty solid.

They do basic Layer 3 as well, but don't expect to run MPLS on them at any
point.

Regards,
Clint