[c-nsp] Nexus 9300

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed May 27 04:31:53 EDT 2015

> On May 26, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Phil Bedard <philxor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We recently found out some of the FEX modules are also not supported yet on the 9372.  Things like dual homed FEX is also bot supported yet, but we were aware of that.  The 9300 if I'm not mistaken has the additional chip and is slanted towards ACI.
>
> Phil

Here’s the reference:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/40GE_Tx_Matrix.html

We’re using the 9300s quite a bit as well, and I think we may start recommending them IXPs that need something beyond 10gbps, and still want to avoid chassis-based switches.

                                -Bill