[c-nsp] BGP peering visibility

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 10:14:00 EST 2015

They do not have a route at all through the other provider., that I would like preferred.

 I'm going to contact my carrier again to ask specifically what community might work, as they know what is accepted upstream - I have no way of knowing what ASN's are in between, however they should know though.

 Thank you all